Monday, August 20, 2012

Customer Testimonial Max Attract Hypnotic

From one of my Customers who I asked to let me know what he thought of a product that I sold. The rest of the words are from him....

Max Attract Hypnotic

While part of me would like to be a good critic and come right out of the gate with a vicious scathing review of the first product I've tried, I just can't do it. I've encountered so many ( in fact, most of them) that are so overpowering, so over whelming that you can't even pick up on the intended aroma, or even if you can, you can't enjoy it because it gets buried by the alcohol.
Hypnotic differs greatly in that while it is powerful, it's not overpowering. It's strong and prominent without being so in excess.
I'm also very impressed with this product's endurance. Hypnotic is able to withstand a ten hour day of factory/mill work without quitting entirely.
However, nothing is perfect and this is no exception. So what's the negative? This cologne is described in such a way a to insinuate that women just won't be able to stop themselves from sexually assaulting you. I still haven't had to file a single restraining order.
All in all, I love it and my wife likes it. It's a win, win, so stop reading and order it already. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
But that's just my opinion, experience it for yourself.

Mike

1 comment: